li cheng's blog at the arctic

WELCOME!please enjoy the wonderful display of northern light!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

can A.I really behave like a human mind?

Well, all these years, humans had been hoping to create smarter robots to serve mankind , in news throughout the years we can saw the changes in how robots are programmed using A.I technology. some A.I s are so clever that they are used in modern computer games, creating a more challenging and engaging game. However, one question still exists, can we really create a A.I that can truly behave like a human?For days, i had pondered over this question on why the scientist were still unable to find the key to creating the perfect A.I. . The answer is really simple, it is to find out how to be human, many of my friends laughed at my answer, however they were all taken aback when i asked them how to be human.They did not have an answer, neither did the scientist, nor most of the people on earth, i daresay 98% of the human population do not have the answer.

So, what does it take to be a human? How to be human?

No comments: