li cheng's blog at the arctic

WELCOME!please enjoy the wonderful display of northern light!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The feelings i feel when i gaze at the sky

Every night,i take some time off to gaze at the sky, many people may call me crazy for staring ,but every time i look up, i can see the stars, somehow they always remind me that i am real, still alive. As days passed by, i feel that i am becoming more and more lifeless, attending school every , going to st johns which don't really enjoy, it all really adds up to the stress which is really causing me distress.However, whenever i stare at the sky and the stars, i feel recharged, i feel real and alive. Deep inside me feel that i don't really belong in this world, i really long that one day i will be able to leave earth behind me and set off, seeking my own universe, a place where i really belong.

No comments: